Still Pet feet Dog kid Insects Posed Child Buildings Hands Demo image Nature

January 23, 2011

The Paper Mama- Friends


The Paper MamaWhen I thought about the prompt for The Paper Mama's Photo Challenge, I was figured it was too easy. I thought I would put a little twist to it. I wanted to be able to share a photo of my ASD son with a friend of his. He does not have many friends that are children or even alive for that matter. This put a wist to it. I looked through my photos to find one that would capture my son and his love for something that was alive. Someone he calls his friend. I think that the friend he bonded the best with isn't even a person. He is a horse and his name is Double Dip. Charlie rides DoubleDip once a week and he loves it. He has become more verbal during sessions and his motor skills are slowly improving.I hope you enjoy this picture as much as I do.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think please!!!