Still Pet feet Dog kid Insects Posed Child Buildings Hands Demo image Nature

January 09, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday








This is Me.....


A Mom, daughter, sister, friend 
and aspiring photographer.
I am also an active advocate for Auism. 



Resolution

To quit smoking as that has been my resolution for the last 4 years
It really is a nasty habit and this picture shall remind me of that.


















Treasured

Time, the time I had with my dad and the time he had with three of my four children. I wish he had more time with us but I treasure the time we did have. 































Innocence

Their innocence shines it's brightest when they are fast asleep.


















Primitive


Being that primitive means beginning, this pic was perfect. It also blends with my personal life  with autism. If you have a child on the spectrum you can probably pinpoint that this is the beginning of a complete meltdown.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think please!!!