Still Pet feet Dog kid Insects Posed Child Buildings Hands Demo image Nature

January 20, 2011

Before and After BlogHop


This was really hard to choose a picture as we had a bad storm but the aftermath was magnificent. I chose this one because I find it amazing that there was one lone berry hanging on for dear life that still remains fully intact. It kind of represents the strength that my son shows everyday and the strength that I have to encourage him and fight for him each and every moment of his life.

Original









Edited
I added some more blue highlights because I thought it brought out the blue berry and it also gave the picture a cool wintry feel. Trust me it is cold. We had a snow/ice/rain storm and all of our trees are covered in ice. As I ventured I saw this lone berry and couldn't help but capture it's beauty.
If you are interested in seeing more pictures from my venture please click HERE
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think please!!!