Still Pet feet Dog kid Insects Posed Child Buildings Hands Demo image Nature

January 19, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

Wordish WednesdayI think this post is inspired by the fact that while it is beautiful outside I am totally sick of the snow, ice, rain, and below freezing temps. Please bring back Spring, oh and let there be school again soon. 
I have things to do too ya know. Things like housework that will actually remain clean and dishes that will stay clean for at least an hour. I like seeing the living room floor and I enjoy having at least 5 minutes without hearing the words, "Mommy I want..." The children have not been in school since last Friday and well, 
we are looking at another storm that is due to hit us on Friday. 
Grrr..... I wish the snow would just STOP FUCKING WITH ME. Not only do I have to deal with the children being home, but hopefully tomorrow they will go to school and then I have the transition to school with my son. He doesn't do well with change so.... It should be fun.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think please!!!